Menu

Return Policy

Once you decide to move forward with Luxe Medical Concierge, a NON-REFUNDABLE 20% deposit is required to schedule your procedure. If you decide to make additional instalments towards your package before you travel, you may. You can also opt to pay the balance once you get Colombia. The remaining 80% must be payed 3 days before the date of your operation. Any additional monies given to Luxe Medical Concierge besides the 20% deposit will be refunded inmediately in case you decide not to go through with your procedure.